Video Depositions Add to Retention of Information
Studies have shown that people will retain case information up to six times better by utilizing images in addition to words. Compelling evidence in the form of video can maximize the recovery of damages for your client.
- Capture the unavailable, ill or expensive expert witness
- Enhance credibility
- Underscore key points visually
- Hold jury interest
All of our videographers are fully certified by either the American Guild of Court Videographers (Certified Court Videographer - CCV) or by the National Court Reporters Association (Certified Legal Video Specialist - CLVS). Their training specifically covers all legal aspects of capturing video depositions or other litigation activities.
State of the Art Equipment:
- Digital 3CCD Camcorders
- Simultaneous Digital (DVD) Originals
- Copies in MPEG2 or MPEG1 DVD
- Video and Text Synchronization
- Arrive early for proper setup, and equipment checkout
- Are in-house and available on short or emergency notice
- Are properly trained to follow the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 30(b)(4) and the Federal Rules of Evidence.
We are legal forensic specialists.